NICHE A GENETICS SURVIVAL GAME BUILD 12700086 CRACK + FREE DOWNLOAD
Niche A Genetics Survival Game BUILD 12700086 perfectly combines several genres (turn-based strategy, survival simulator, and RPG-bagel) and has an excellent idea. The essence of the game is the development of a certain species of animals. The player chooses his kind of animal and tries to take his place in the ecosystem. With all this, the game carries an educational base that visually demonstrates several varieties of genetics (genetic drift, genetic currents, mutations, natural selection, sexual selection). The game is divided into daily cycles, in which the player can give the necessary orders (gathering food, exploring the terrain, pairing, attacking other species, etc.). The main thing that should be paid attention to is the maintenance of the necessary population and selection, which helps to improve and develop your species.
Niche A Genetics Survival Game is a turn-based strategy that combines simulation and roguelike elements. Shape your animal species based on true genetics. Keep them alive no matter what, including predators, climate change, and the spread of disease.
- Title: Niche A Genetics Survival Game
- Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
- Developer: Stray Fawn Studio
- Publisher: Stray Fawn Studio
- Release year: 2016
- Release Name: Niche A Genetics Survival Game
- Game Version: BUILD 12700086
- Size: 256 MB
- Available languages: English, Russian
- Real genetics for the breeding system
- Over 100 genes to shape your species
- Procedurally generated worlds and animals
- 4 biomes featuring different predators, prey, and flora to explore
- Game mechanics inspired by population genetics
- OS: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia® 8800 GT / AMD® 4670 or faster
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- The first thing we do is download the games.
- After downloading, go to the folder and run the file «setup.exe».
- During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
- A shortcut appears on the desktop at the end of the unpacking process.
- Launch the shortcut, and Play!